App Lab is a tool for the Informatics Innovation Unit (IIU), CDC, and its public health partners to test and collaborate on innovative mobile applications and prototypes. App Lab features apps for iOS and Android.
To access IIU mobile prototypes/apps (App Lab), you must agree with the following statements:
- You acknowledge that You are a member of the CDC developer and/or testing community.
- You understand that AppLab is meant for CDC staff, authorized agents of CDC (e.g., contractors), or CDC community partners only.
- You understand that AppLab does NOT contain production apps, but only prototype and/or proof-of-concept apps for collaboration and/or testing purposes.
The IIU and CDC are organizations under the U.S. Federal Government, so the following statements also apply:
- This warning banner provides privacy and security notices consistent with applicable federal laws, directives, and other federal guidance for accessing this Government system, which
includes (1) this computer network, (2) all computers connected to this network, and (3) all devices and storage media attached to this network or to a computer on this network.
- This system is provided for Government-authorized use only.
- Unauthorized or improper use of this system is prohibited and may result in disciplinary action and/or civil and criminal penalties.
- Personal use of social media and networking sites on this system is limited as to not interfere with official work duties and is subject to monitoring.
- By using this system, you understand and consent to the following:
- The Government may monitor, record, and audit your system usage, including usage of personal devices and email systems for
official duties or to conduct HHS business. Therefore, you have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any
communication or data transiting or stored on this system. At any time, and for any lawful Government purpose, the government
may monitor, intercept, and search and seize any communication or data transiting or stored on this system.
- Any communication or data transiting or stored on this system may be disclosed or used for any lawful Government purpose.
Click here to read the code of conduct.
If you agree with these statements, you may proceed by entering your password: